Retain clients, reward employees, network with referral sources, reach prospects.
In today’s world of relationship-building, events are an important part of a company’s marketing plan. However, dealing with printers and designers, locating space and selecting menus, and making it a memorable affair often leave business people frantic and frustrated. Whether your goal is to preserve customers, retain and reward employees, network with referral sources, or reach prospective audiences, you want to get the most of your event marketing dollars. If you’re stressed and struggling with event planning, let Lavin Marketing lend a hand.
- Strategic planning to increase name recognition, highlight achievements, and reinforce branding initiatives via events
- Coordinating of all components of electronic invitation process including attendee registration, communications from those who decline, reminder notices
- Crafting of messages for maximum impact of event
- Leverage of all opportunities related to events via social media, photo galleries and other tactical vehicles
- Spokesperson training for media interviews in print and electronic media
ARTICLES AND BLOG POSTS