Generate awareness, reinforce your brand, keep your company top-of-mind.
I was honored be the “winner” in the two categories of Best Marketing and Best Public Relations in the reader-ranking survey by Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly. I previously was recognized in 2019.
Public relations and social media are valuable and cost-effective tools for businesses looking to increase name recognition, highlight achievements, and position professionals as experts. Whether you are trying to share your news on LinkedIn, “pitching” an idea to the media, or responding to a request to be interviewed as part of story, you must keep your message simple and present your news so it is compelling.
If you are frustrated by unsuccessful attempts to leverage social media and get in the news, Lavin Marketing can help with all your public relations and social media needs.
- Defining and reaching target audiences of influence to highlight critical organizational message(s) and build reputation via traditional public relations and contemporary business-oriented use of social media vehicles
- In-house training and coaching on ways to maximize the benefits of social media to generate return-on-investment in the hectic business-to-business environment
- Connecting with clients and customers to stay top-of-mind using social media as a tactical public relations tool to complement your existing marketing and business development actions
- Strategic planning to increase name recognition, highlight achievements, and position principals as leaders
- Press releases and news alerts using standard AP Style format designed to generate a steady stream of print and electronic media hits in targeted business, trade and consumer markets
- By-lined articles writing, editing and placement
- Spokesperson training for media interviews in print and electronic media
RECENT ARTICLES AND BLOG POSTS: