Our discussion about LinkedIn yielded a lively dialogue and an array of smart and savvy questions and ideas … spanning user strategies and goals, building professional profiles, and integrating LinkedIn into a company’s overall marketing strategy.
Here are a few top take-aways from our June gathering:
1. Use your “shares” and “likes” to carve out a niche and establish yourself as a thought-leader in a particular area.
2. Plan to integrate and re-purpose your LinkedIn posts into your website and e-mail marketing communications.
3. Be judicious when connecting to those you don’t know. We all are judged by the company we keep.
4. Step up your client retention efforts if you see your competitors engaging with your customers on LinkedIn.
5. Be sure to include a well-written summary and headline in your profile to capture your reader right from the start.
If you would like to learn more about how you can generate awareness, build reputation, highlight your achievements, reinforce your brand, remain top-of-mind and cross-sell your products and services, get in touch with me.